Invislign is a series of clear, removable aligners that are custom-made for your teeth. The aligners are only visible when you smile. They work by gradually straightening teeth in small movements so you don’t need to worry about the discomfort of traditional braces.
The main features of invisalign are:
– Clear aligners that are only visible when smiling
– Cost effective
– Custom made to fit your mouth and teeth
– No discomfort during treatment
Invisalign braces are designed to be an affordable option for those who want straight teeth but cannot afford traditional metal brackets and wires.
Invisalign braces cost about $2,500 on average, which is less than the price of Invisalign’s competitors.
How Does Invizible Braces Work?
Invisalign invisible braces work by using a series of clear aligners that gradually shift the teeth until the desired result is achieved.
The orthodontist will first take a mold of your teeth and send it off to the lab where they will create a customized set of aligners that you will wear for at least 18 months. The aligners will slowly shift your teeth into place and normally you’ll need to wear them for about 22 hours per day, removing them only when brushing or eating.
Click here for more information: https://orthodental.ie/
The Pros and Cons of Invisible Braces
The decision of whether or not to have invisalign is a hard one, and there are pros and cons to think about.
- The invisible braces are a lot more comfortable than a traditional metal or plastic brace.
- There will be no metal brackets on your teeth.
- The process is shorter in the beginning.
- They don’t work for everyone, but they can be curved to fit the shape of your teeth.
- Invisalign is expensive when compared with other braces, but it may be worth it for you.
Conclusion: Is invisalign Worth It for You?
With all this information, it is hard to tell if invisalign is worth it for you. The cost of the treatment, location, waiting time and safety are all factors to consider before you decide if its worth the investment.
At the end of the day, invisalign may not be perfect but can still be a great way to change your smile and improve your confidence level.