Hen parties are a big event for any woman. Don't let the day go by without doing it right !
When you're planning your hen party, there are a few things you should consider.
What type of hen do I want?
Where am I going to hold my party?
What's my budget?
Who is hosting this event?
How many people will I invite? I'm happy to say that this guide has all the answers to these questions!
What are Hen Parties?
A Hen party is a party that is thrown for the bride-to-be. It is usually organized by close friends and family and can be hosted at a venue or at someone's home.
It is traditionally done in the last couple of weeks before the wedding and may include all sorts of games, fun activities, and even an outfit change for the bride-to-be. These celebrations often include traditional rituals such as presenting the bride with strange underwear, making her wear something she’s never worn before, or dressing her up in an old-fashioned style.
Why are Hen Parties So Amazing for Friendships?
The tradition of the hen party is not only about celebrating the bride-to-be on her final night as a single woman, it's about coming together with your best friends to celebrate the long and happy life of one of your own. Even though some people believe that they're just for girls who are getting married, this tradition has become popular for all types of celebrations and milestones in women's lives.
How to Host the Most Fun Hen Party Ever!
A hen night is the time for celebrating and having fun with your lady friends. But, what would make it the best hen party ever?
We created this guide to help you plan an unforgettable event by following these steps:
1) Find a suitable venue: you don't want to host it in your house and annoy your neighbors.
2) Make sure you have everything on hand: if you're planning a spa day, don't forget the robes and towels.
3) Create a schedule: include activities that will keep everyone happy and enjoying themselves all night long.
4) Get creative with food and drinks: it's all about variety! Don't forget about snacks as well as drinks for those who are pregnant or not drinking alcohol.
5) Make sure you have everything planned to the last detail.
A hen party is not just an excuse for girls to get drunk and dance wildly to their favorite tunes. It is a very important occasion where friends and family come together to send the bride-to-be off on her next chapter in life.
The hen night should be an event to remember. There should be games, food, decorations and most importantly fun.
The Best & Worst Hens Night Games in the Market!
There are a number of great games that can be played on a hen night to make sure that the bride-to-be has the best time!
Best Hens Night Games:
1. Dirty Truth or Dare: Who doesn’t love a good game of truth or dare? But everyone loves to do it with a twist. One way to make this game more interesting is to play with people who don't know each other well. This will make for some really funny stories and anecdotes!
2. Spin the Bottle: This is another oldie but goody that still works well today. It's an easy way to get everyone in the mood, and if you're looking for something just as fun but less naughty, try spin-the-bottle as an icebreaker!
How to Prepare The Best Hens Night Ever!
If you want to make sure that the party goes smoothly – make an itinerary! The best way to do this, is to give each guest a specific task. The tasks can be anything from buying the food, coming up with an icebreaker game or organising games for the party.
Make sure that you include enough travel time in your itinerary. And when you arrive at your destination, it's always best to have someone there waiting for you!
What are the Best Gifts For A Hen Party That All Your Friends Will Love?
The bachelorette party is supposed to be a last hurrah for the bride-to-be. It should be something that she could remember for the rest of her life.
So, if you are looking for gifts to get your friends, here are some great ideas. Some of the things you should consider are the bride's favorite colors, her favorite animal, her favorite drink, or to make it easy for everyone – a general theme!
1. Handmade Choreograph Mug – Keep all your friends in check with this fun choreographer mug. They'll never forget who has what choreographed!
2. Bachelorette Embroidered Tote – With this bag, you will have everything that you need for the party in one place!
3. Wine Glasses – These glasses are perfect for sipping on some wine while watching the newly engaged gal enjoy herself!
- Personalized candles with her name on them.
- A portable battery charger is a must-have for any woman on the go! You can charge it up with solar power, so it won't ever run out of juice. Plus, this sleek design is easy to carry around. It makes an excellent bachelorette party gift!
One of the most stressful things about organizing a hen party is making sure that everyone gets a gift.